Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Pop singer Kylie Minogue plans to relaunch acting career

Australian pop singer-songwriter and actress Kylie Minogue is planning to reprise her acting career in the future. Minogue has said that she often wonders how her life would have unfolded if she hadn't turned her hand to singing, reports contactmusic.com. The “Wow” hitmaker shot to fame in Australian soap opera “Neighbours” in the 1980s before launching her successful singing career off the back of the show. The diminutive star did a cameo in Britain's “Doctor Who” Christmas special last year and Minogue wouldn't rule out doing more acting in the future. "I've been concentrating on music for such a long time now that I sometimes have to remind myself that I started out acting! I wonder what my life would be like if I had not followed a recording career and instead focused on the craft of acting," she said. "Acting plays a definite role in music and many aspects of my musical career but I do look forward to more film or stage acting in the future.”
IANS

No comments:

Post a Comment